Saturday, December 19, 2009

Chirstmas = Shopping !

Saturday, December 19th, 2009

One of the best things of Christmas day, is :



SALE.
 Yep, right now, the malls are kinda heaven for the shopaholics and fashion-freaks, like me :)
Year End Sale, Christmas Sale, Year End discount, Christmas Bazaar, New Year Sale, or whatever it called, is everywhere.



I just went out for shopping at Mal Taman Anggrek and CitraLand. And i got this new t-shirt :

 
 Yep, cuma t-shirtnya yang baru. Sedangkan Skinny jeans, flatshoes, jam tangan, dan gelang tengkoraknya, itu barang lama (private collection)

Biarpun cuma kebeli satu t-shirt itu, gue tetap puas banget... ^^
 

 

  
And, the last two pics, are just my random shots... me and my flatshoes... :)


Yeah, have a nice shopping, friends ! ^^

No comments

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall