Sunday, November 22, 2009

Now You're 14!!!

You're just like my best-friend-forever.

I still remember When i saw you for the first time when my mom introduced you to me then... we had a fight almost everyday we coloured the colouring-book together we played at the playground together... and many more..

Nowadays We never have a fight again. We grow up together We laugh together Share many things each other Discuss about band We help each other when one of us have a problem You always say "OPTIMIS!!!" when i'm unsure about my decision...
Those memories will always be in my mind forever.. And i'll never forget them...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY SISTER...

NOW YOU'RE 14!!! :DDDP.S : and yeah, we survive together as a 'musician-wannabe'...
although you are a bassist and i'm a guitarist...
we share our knowledges about music, together... :)))

Photobucket
****


No comments

© v i v i d b l a c k
Maira Gall